Warm, sunny weather gives way to chilly weekend rain | Weather
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A warm and sunny Friday will give way to washout weekend starting Saturday afternoon.
The sunny weather will push Friday's afternoon high close to 63 degrees, according to the National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg.
After another day in the low 60s, the rain will move in Saturday evening, with up to an inch possible for the Charlotte region.
Lows Saturday night will be in the upper 40s, according to the NWS.
The rain will continue all the way into Sunday night with highs in the low 50s and dipping down into the 20s that evening.
Another half-inch of rain is possible during the day Sunday.
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Top South Carolina Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Union Co School leaders using the law to get more money
- Sheriff: Elderly woman's body found inside home after fire
- Snake in power equipment causes outage to thousands in Union Co.
- Monroe one of Top 10 "No-Brainer locations for manufacturing in the South
- Woman attacked by pitbull, fends it off with a stick