Road closure, utility interruptions along Green Street | Transportation
ROCK HILL - Beginning Thursday, January 6, 2011, a contractor for the City of Rock Hill will be replacing a sewer main line on Green Street between Johnston Street and Marion Street.
Weather permitting, the road will be closed to thru-traffic for approximately two weeks. There is potential short term utility interruptions for homes in this neighborhood. This work will be conducted weekdays from approximately 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This road closure is necessary in order to replace a sewer main line. Rock Hill Utilities requests that residents affected by this scheduled road closure and possible utility outages please notify all necessary persons in their households.
The City of Rock Hill regrets any inconvenience this road closure and potential service interruptions may cause our customers. If you have any questions, please call Rock Hill Utilities at 329-5500, Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Upcoming Events near South Carolina
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Indictment: Boy handcuffed to porch, chained to railroad track
- Commissioner: 'No idea things were so bad in school district'
- Union Co. man accused of abusing 3-yr-old Kilah Davenport says he's not guilty
- Union Co. School board discusses county's latest offer
- Kilah Davenport Child Protection Act passes House, heads to Senate
Courtesy of: ReMax Executive - Fort Mill
Courtesy of: Keller Williams Realty